Does Everyone Have ADHD?
Does Everyone Have ADHD? by Christine Petersen
- A comprehensive examination of the risks and physical and emotional effects of ADHD, especially among today's youth.
- Offers a To Find Out More section, glossary, and index.
Curriculum Standards: Grades 9-12 Health
- Knows strategies for coping with and overcoming feelings of rejection, social isolation, and other forms of stress.
- Understands the role of denial as a negative influence on mental and emotional health, and ways to overcome denial and seek assistance when needed.
- Knows skills used to communicate effectively with family, friends, and others, and the effects of open and honest communication.
- Understands how the prevention and control of health problems are influenced by research and medical advances.
This is a used library binding edition (from a personal collection, no stickers have been applied), in very good condition. Some light shelf wear to the cover.